||Agricultural Service Technician - Full Time
||Tractor Central - your premiere John Deere dealer in Northwest Wisconsin, is hiring a qualified Service Technician for the Tractor Central - Durand location.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems: associate degree preferred.
- Candidates must have previous related experience working with similar equipment in a repair shop setting. Related technical degree and farm background considered in lieu of experience.
- Must own tools
- Have a valid driver's license and an insurable driving record.
- Perform equipment set up and inspections, diagnostics, service repairs/maintenance, and work in line with John Deere service programs.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
Work on the best and most advanced equipment in the world - John Deere. Tractor Central is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Tractor Central offers a generous compensation package with a superior hourly wage
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Advanced training programs
- Day shift, with a modern - safe work environment