As a market leader in central laboratory, pre-clinical services and clinical trial management services, Labcorp Drug Development works with most leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to life-saving medicines to patients in need sooner. Over the past 10 years we have handled over 10,000 clinical trials in more than 600 indications, worked with over 200 thousand investigators, and collected data from over 14 million patient visits. Recognizing the enormous potential of data-driven decision making, we are developing cutting-edge informatics capabilities to unleash the power of this data to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies protect patient safety, reduce cost and increase speed of clinical development to bring new medications to patients who cannot wait.
Labcorp Drug Development is seeking a Revenue Analyst II to join our team. In this role, you will: Provide Signature Client Service while performing revenue recognition, reporting, and project performance analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with operational partners to review and finalize monthly revenue figures in compliance with GAAP and documented SOX controls.
- Review and analyze net revenue and billing activity on designated projects to ensure completeness and accuracy of all required transactions.
- Reconcile select general ledger accounts, including investigation and resolution of reconciling items.
- Prepare and propose journal entries as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis for management, as assigned.
- Support initiatives to drive efficiencies around revenue recognition and reporting processes.
- Review and process intercompany invoices.
- Collaborate with internal partners to identify and resolve study or client-related issues.
- Collaborate with Controllership team(s) to develop best practices.
- Work effectively with colleagues in remote locations and foreign sites
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education / Qualifications:
- BS/BBA in Business (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with account reconciliations
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with an ERP system; PeopleSoft preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products; intermediate Excel skills preferred.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.